About the Journal
p-ISSN: 2068 - 0473 | e-ISSN: 2067 - 3957 | DOI: 10.18662/brain | Frequency | 4 issues/year
Abstracting & Indexing| Web of Science ESCI; DOAJ; EBSCO; PubMed.gov; IndexCopernicus; Google Academic; Genamics JournalSeek; SHERPA/RoMEO; ArticleReach Direct; Link+; CSB (Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies); WorldCat; CrossRef; Ideas RePeC; Econpapers; ERIH PLUS.
Journal Citation Indicator | BRAIN journal has 2021 JCI 0.16, calculated by Clarivate Analytics, Web of Science in 2022
JCI Category: NEUROSCIENCES in ESCI edition
Category Rank: 292/305
Category Quartile: Q4
We publish 4 issues per year, usually in March, June, September, December, with possible supplementary issues.
Member in | CrossRef; CrossCheck; Pila Association
Focus and Scope |
BRAIN Journal is an open source journal, whose main focus is to promote the latest scientific news in the field of multidisciplinary studies of brain, consciousness and their connection with artificial intelligence.
BRAIN Journal supports research and novelty in health, medicine and the life sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Neuroscience, Neuroimaging, Neuroinhancement, Forensic medicine, Neurology, Forensic psychiatry, Medical anthropology (topics related to brain), Genome sequencing and genomic studies (using computers and/or Artificial Intelligence in genomic studies), Neuropathology, Brain pathology, Medical ethics and bioethics, Neurosurgery, Emergency medicine, Evolutionary biology, Embriology (topics related to nervous system development), Anatomopathology (topics related to nervous system)
- Psychology: Cognitive psychology, Psychotherapies, Social work with mentally disabled people, Psychopathology,
- Computer Sciences (especially related to medicine): Artificial Intelligence and computing in medicine, Natural language processing, Formal and modal logics, Brain machine communication, Machine learning, Deep learning programming, Language processing, Robotics (especially using robotics in medicine), Brain simulations, Computer simulations, Virtual reality and enhanced reality,
- Philosophy: Philosophy of mind and related, Neuroethics, Philosophy of Artificial Intelligence, Ethics of emerging technologies, Game theory, Decision theory, Transhumanism, Philosophy of language,
- Varia: Information society (sociological and economical approach), Using computer in education, and other related topics.
Based on the contract between Academia EduSoft (Asociatia EduSoft) and LUMEN Media SRL (LUMEN Publishing House), starting with the December Issue 4, Volume 10, 2019, the Journal is published by LUMEN Publishing House, on behalf of Academia EduSoft (in cooperation with, maintaining the Scientific Committee).
Currently, the content of the journal is available in mirroring, both on
https://lumenpublishing.com/journals/index.php/brain/ (LUMEN Publishing)
https://www.edusoft.ro/brain/index.php/brain/index (Academia EduSoft)
Publisher & managing team | LUMEN Publishing in cooperation with LUMEN Publishing Group (which includes LUMEN Media SRL, Iasi, Romania, Logos Panda SRL, Iasi, Romania and LUMEN Media Ltd, London, United Kingdom).
Ownership | Academia EduSoft, Romania
The Scientific Journals Division of LUMEN Publishing Group is proudly managed by Logos Panda SRL, Iasi, Romania.
SC.LOGOS PANDA S.R.L.
Fiscal Code: 42930920
Registered as: J22/1906/2020
Address: BLD. NICOLAE IORGA, NR.55B, BL. R2, SC. A, ET.8, AP.33
Name of the Bank: Banca Transilvania
Branch of the Bank: Agenția Podu Roș, Iasi, Romania
Address of the Bank: Bd. Socola, Nr.2, Bl.F, tronson 4, Iasi, Romania
SWIFT / BIC CODE: BTRLRO22ISA