For the 17th edition of LUMEN International Scientific Conferences, LUMEN Association, Romania together with LUMEN Publishing, Iasi, Romania and LUMEN Media Ltd, London UK, invited LUMEN journals division to join this event as MAIN PARTNER in publishing the scientific papers resulting from the conference.
It is a great honor and joy to announce one of the three LUMEN journals indexed in Web of Science, Clarivate Analytics, Emerging Sources Citation Index: Revista Romaneasca pentru Educatie Multidimensionala
Maximum 20 articles will be accepted from this Conference, based on the scientific quality, and being submitted no later than July 10th, 2022.
The papers will be published in the order of their submission, based on the fact that the article is finally accepted by the editor in charge for the issue, following the peer review process.
After the publication, the indexing will be directly made by Web of Science, Clarivate Analytics ESCI, as opposed to the case by case evaluation process the proceedings volume requires.
p-ISSN: 2066-7329 | e-ISSN: 2067-9270 | DOI: 10.18662/rrem
Covered in | Web of Science (WOS); EBSCO; Google Scholar; ICI Journals Master List – Index Copernicus; Ideas RePeC; Econpapers; Socionet; CEEOL; Ulrich ProQuest; Cabell, Journalseek; Scipio; Philpapers; KVK; WorldCat; CrossRef; J-GATE
The journal has a multidisciplinary orientation, being privileged papers that present a particular educational dimension in the following areas of social and humanistic sciences:
- Educational policies (•Trends and good practices in contemporary education – at preschool, school, university and postgraduate level;• Paradigms of contemporary education; • Quality assurance in education; • Educational management, • Reform, change and innovation in education; • Formal, non-formal and informal education in the context of contemporary educational policies and practices; • Self-education and permanent education; • Sport in the 3rd millennium)
- Initial and Continuing Teacher Training (• Mentoring and Coaching in Teacher Training; • Professionalization of the teaching career; • Training of trainers
- Psychology of education (• Psycho-pedagogy of ages; • Educating pupils with special educational needs; • Education of gifted children; • School learning; • Experiential learning; • Psycho-pedagogical knowledge of the pupil/child)
- Counseling theories and practices in education (• Educational counseling; • Vocational / professional / career counseling; • Psycho-pedagogical counseling; • Counseling for personal development; • Psychosocial counseling; • Counseling and psychological assistance in sport and Kinetotherapy)
- Fields of pedagogy (• General Pedagogy / Fundamentals of Pedagogy / General Theory of Education; • Theory and methodology of training / General didactics; • Curriculum Theory and Methodology; • Theory and Methodology of Pedagogical Research; • Sociology of education (Social pedagogy, Family pedagogy, Labor pedagogy, Media pedagogy, etc.); • Pedagogy of Art; • Philosophical Pedagogy (Philosophy of Education); • Anthropological pedagogy)
- Specialized didactics (• Didactics of the discipline; • Didactics of curricular area; • Physical education pedagogy; • Sport pedagogy;• The new education)
- E-Learning and Software in Education ( • Distance learning; • e-Learning technologies; • Projects and e-Learning experiences; • e-Tutoring & Mentoring; • e-Learning for sustainable development)
What you should know before submit |
Papers resulting from the 17th LUMEN International Scientific Conference: Rethinking Social Action. Core Values in Practice | RSACVP2022 June 2nd-4th, 2022 | Iasi, Romania & online worldwide will be peer reviewed and scheduled for publication during 2022.
OPEN ACCESS FEE!
The article accepted for publication benefit from open access fee reduction: 265 euro (instead of 350 euro as is the standard fee, available on the journal website).
Go to the journal’s website, create your account and upload your work in the newly created account. https://lumenpublishing.com/journals/index.php/rrem/about/submissions
All papers submitted for this special issue on the journal’s platform, should be in English language only. In the submission page please insert as comment to editor
“resulting from 17th LUMENRSACVP2022: (create an account and submit your paper).
Start here to submit an abstract to this conference:
Step 2: Join the LUMEN Submission Platform and click on Make Submission
Deadline for early registration | March 20th, 2022. To see the deadlines and fees for each type of presentation, visit the page: Fees and Deadlines LUMEN RSACVP2022
Venue of the Conference | on site and online event.
Onsite | “Petre Andrei” University from Iasi, Str. Balusescu, Iasi, Romania.
Online | The log-in information for the ZOOM platform will be available to the registered participants, a few days prior to the conference.