LUMEN Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences is certified by decision no. 9927 / 31.08.2010 by the National Authority for Scientific Research (ANCS Romania), with the mission to conduct social and humanistic inter and transdisciplinary research, at high scientific level, with an impact on the development of social practices, in collaboration with national and international strategies in this area.
Antonio SANDU – Professor PhD Hab. – “Stefan cel Mare” University of Suceava, Romania; Senior Researcher & Director of LUMEN Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences, Iasi, Romania.
Ana FRUNZA – PhD Scientific researcher III – LUMEN Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences, Iasi, Romania.
Arup BARMAN – Associate Professor PhD, Department of Business Administration, Assam University, INDIA; Ph.D, Post Doc, AMT (AIMA), F-IRATDE, Germany), FCE (Euro American Consortium); Associate Researcher – LUMEN Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences, Iasi, Romania.
Roxana NECULA – PhD, President of the Territorial Branch of CNASR Iasi; Associate Professor at “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iasi; Associate Researcher – LUMEN Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences, Iasi, Romania.
Loredana TEREC – VLAD – PhD in philosophy – “Stefan cel Mare” University of Suceava, Romania; Research Assistant – LUMEN Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences;
Elena GAFTON (UNGURU) – PhD in sociology, Associate researcher – LUMEN Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences, Iasi, Romania
Alexandra HUIDU – PhD Student – – Doctoral School of Sociology of the University of Oradea & University of Medicine and Pharmacy Gr. T. Popa of Iasi; Associate researcher – LUMEN Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences, Iasi, Romania
According to UNESCO criteria:
- Logic | Other aspects regarding logic: critical thinking; argument.
- Anthropology | Social anthropology: minorities; social-medical anthropology; visual anthropology; religious studies; conflict resolution.
- Economy | Advertising: visual semiotics; Human resources management; Individual and community social services: supervision and social work theory and practice
- Pedagogy | Adult education; Training
- Sociology | Cultural sociology; Cultural relations; Interethnic relations; Sociology of religion; Research projects; Methods of social research; Methodology (qualitative (Grounded Theory), quantitative and mixed methodology); Conflict resolution; Social politics; Social services; Social Communications (Communication Sociology); Life quality; Constructive sociology (the social construction of reality); Appreciative inquiry
- Ethics | Philosophical ethics; Applied ethics (organizational ethics: Code of ethics, research ethics, ethical audit; ethics policies); Bioethics; Medical ethics; Business ethics; Professional ethics.
- Philosophy | The philosophy of knowledge; Epistemology; Hermeneutics; Philosophy of language; Metaphysics and Ontology; Philosophy of science (philosophy of physics, philosophy of social sciences); The philosophy of space & time; Social Philosophy (Philosophy of Culture); Applied philosophy (philosophical practice, philosophical counseling); Postmodern philosophy (deconstruction)
- Transhumanism, posthumanism & the philosophy of singularity