LUMEN Journals publish articles in the field of medical humanities, aimed at:
- Medical Sciences: Neuroscience, Neuroimaging, Neuroinhancement, Forensic medicine, Neurology, Forensic psychiatry, Medical anthropology (topics related to brain), Genome sequencing and genomic studies (using computers and/or Artificial Intelligence in genomic studies), Neuropathology, Brain pathology, Medical ethics and bioethics, Neurosurgery, Emergency medicine, Evolutionary biology, Embriology (topics related to nervous system development), Anatomopathology (topics related to nervous system)
- Psychology: Cognitive psychology, Psychotherapies, Social work with mentally disabled people, Psychopathology,
- Computer Sciences (especially related to medicine): Artificial Intelligence and computing in medicine, Natural language processing, Formal and modal logics, Brain machine communication, Machine learning, Deep learning programming, Language processing, Robotics (especially using robotics in medicine), Brain simulations, Computer simulations, Virtual reality and enhanced reality,
- Philosophy: Philosophy of mind and related, Neuroethics, Philosophy of Artificial Intelligence, Ethics of emerging technologies, Game theory, Decision theory, Transhumanism, Philosophy of language,
- Varia: Information society (sociological and economical approach), Using computer in education, and other related topics.
- medical humanities, bioethics and related topics.