For the 17th edition of LUMEN International Scientific Conferences, LUMEN Association, Romania together with LUMEN Publishing, Iasi, Romania and LUMEN Media Ltd, London UK, invited LUMEN journals division to join this event as MAIN PARTNER in publishing the scientific papers resulting from the conference.
It is a great honor and joy to announce one of the three LUMEN journals indexed in Web of Science, Clarivate Analytics, Emerging Sources Citation Index: Postmodern Openings
Maximum 20 articles will be accepted from this Conference, based on the scientific quality, and being submitted no later than July 10th, 2022.
The papers will be published in the order of their submission, based on the fact that the article is finally accepted by the editor in charge for the issue, following the peer review process.
After the publication, the indexing will be directly made by Web of Science, Clarivate Analytics ESCI, as opposed to the case by case evaluation process the proceedings volume requires.
p-ISSN: 2068-0236 | e-ISSN: 2069-9387 | DOI: 10.18662/po | Frecquency: 4 issues/year, with possible supplementary issues.
Covered in | Web of Science (WoS) – Clarivate Analytics (former Thomson Reuters); EBSCO; ICI Journals Master List – Index Copernicus; CEEOL; Ideas RePeC; Econpapers; Socionet; Philpapers; KVK; WorldCat; CrossRef; Google Scholar; Genamics JournalSeek
Journal Citation Indicator | Postmodern Openings has 2020 JCI 0.66, calculated by Clarivate Analytics, Web of Science in 2021
The journal has a disciplinary orientation being privileged positions from areas of:
- postmodern society (hypermodernity; metamodernism; posthumanism; postmaterialism; post-postmodernism; post-structuralism; postmodern feminism; the postmodern condition)
- semiotics (sign; relation; relational complex; code; confabulation; connotation / denotation; encoding / decoding; lexical modality; representation; salience; semiosis; semiosphere; semiotic theory of Peirce; biosemiotics; cognitive semiotics; computational semiotics; literary semiotics; semiotics of culture; social semiotics)
- postmodern analytical methods (commutation test; paradigmatic analysis; syntagmatic analysis)
- postmodern philosophy (postmodern philosophers; philosophical counselling, ontology; epistemology; ethics; aesthetics; hermeneutics; philosophy of language; feminist school of thought)
- deconstruction (deconstruction and dialectics; deconstruction approaches – Jean-Francois Lyotard, Jacques Derrida, and Fredric Jameson)
- information society / knowledge society (information and communication technologies; computer users or digital citizens; post-industrial society (post-fordism); computer society; telematic society;society of the spectacle; information revolution;information age; network society; liquid modernity; Information and communication technology)
- posthumanism (transhumanism; human enhancement; longevity studies)
- social movements and postmodern society (deprivation theory; mass society theory; structural strain theory; resource mobilization theory; political process theory; social movement and social networking; civil resistance; counterculture of the 1960s;countermovement;moral shock; new social movements; nonviolent resistance; political movement;reform movement; revolutionary movement; social defense; social equality; teaching for social justice; online social movements)
- postmodern literature (metafiction; unreliable narration; self-reflexivity; intertextuality; postmodern themes and techniques in literature)
- postmodern art & film (radical movements in modern art;abstract expressionism; pop art; fluxus; minimalism;postminimalism; movements in postmodern art: conceptual art, installation art, lowbrow art, performance art, digital art, intermedia and multi-media, telematic art, appropriation art and neo-conceptual art, neo-expressionism and painting) (postmodern film; postmodernist filmmakers; postmodernist television)
- applied ethics, bioethics, public health, research ethics
- postmodern architecture (high-tech architecture; modern classicism and deconstructivism; postmodern buildings and architects; theories of postmodern architecture; architectural postmodernism in Europe; architectural postmodernism in Japan)
- postmodern religion (postmodern interpretations of religion; post-Christianity, neopaganism; postmodern spirituality)
- social constructionism (social constructionism roots; influential thinkers of social constructionism; social construction of nature; social construction of reality; personal construct psychology; systemic therapy)
- knowledge economy (post-industrial economy; knowledge worker; knowledge market; knowledge management; cognitive-cultural economy; Endogenous growth theory)
- post-secular society (desecularization; new religious movements; Habermas’ religious dialogue, Church renewal, Post-Christianity)
- posthistory (representations of history)
- postmodern education – the education for acquiring skills to adapt to all aspects of postmodern society (student-centered education; skills-focused education for integration into the society of the future; literacy for the information society; education for ethics; ecological education; E-Learning and Software in Education; Distance learning; e-Learning technologies; Projects and e-Learning experiences; e-Tutoring & Mentoring; e-Learning for sustainable development)
What you should know before submit |
Papers resulting from the 17th LUMEN International Scientific Conference: Rethinking Social Action. Core Values in Practice | RSACVP2022 June 2nd-4th, 2022 | Iasi, Romania & online worldwide will be peer reviewed and scheduled for publication during 2022.
OPEN ACCESS FEE!
The article accepted for publication benefit from open access fee reduction: 265 euro (instead of 350 euro as is the standard fee, available on the journal website).
Go to the journal’s website, create your account and upload your work in the newly created account. https://lumenpublishing.com/journals/index.php/po/about/submissions
All papers submitted for this special issue on the journal’s platform, should be in English language only. In the submission page please insert as comment to editor
“resulting from 17th LUMENRSACVP2022: (create an account and submit your paper). https://lumenpublishing.com/journals/index.php/po/about/submissions
Start here to submit an abstract to this conference:
Step 1: download and fill-in the
Step 2: Join the LUMEN Submission Platform and click on Make Submission
Deadline for early registration | March 20th, 2022. To see the deadlines and fees for each type of presentation, visit the page: Fees and Deadlines LUMEN RSACVP2022
Venue of the Conference | on site and online event.
Onsite | “Petre Andrei” University from Iasi, Str. Balusescu, Iasi, Romania.
Online | The log-in information for the ZOOM platform will be available to the registered participants, a few days prior to the conference.